Basketball

How Michael Jordan Broke 'The Jordan Rules' | Bleacher Report | Latest  News, Videos and Highlights

Each team is made up of 12 players with only 5 allowed on the court at any time. The positions are broken up into Point Guard, Defensive Guard, Center, Offensive forward and Defensive Forward. Each player will then take up a position on the court but are allowed to move around as they please.

There is a halfway line in which a small circle is found in the centre; this is where the game starts with a tip off (the ball is thrown in the air by the referee and a player from each team tries to win possession for their team). At each end of the court are two baskets both 10 feet in height. A three point arc is the outside ring, whilst in the middle of that is the key which includes a free throw line.

All that is needed to play is a court and basketball. Teams must wear matching strips with some players choosing to wear gum shields and face masks for protection.

I’ve always been into basketball. My favourite players are Leborn James, Mickle Jordan, Kevin Durant. As you can see this game is so active, that’s why it’s my favourite sport. I’ve attened to basketball classes for a year. Then I broke my wrist and I quit sport. But luckly now I can play basketball like I’ve played 2 years ago.